Hyatt Regency Osaka
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Hyatt Regency Osaka places you in the heart of Osaka, steps from Intex Osaka and Osaka Bay. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Port of Osaka and 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 480 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at The Café, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Osaka? This hotel has 23000 square feet (2137 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge during limited hours, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Osaka Prefectural Government Sakishima Building - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Intex Osaka - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Osaka Bay - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Port of Osaka - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Osaka Maritime Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Osaka Culturarium Tempozan - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Legoland Discovery Center - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Tempozan Ferris Wheel - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Maishima Sports Island - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Kyocera Dome Osaka - 8.8 km / 5.4 mi
Universal Studios Japan® - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Universal CityWalk® Osaka - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Sumiyoshi Taisha Shrine - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Orix Theater - 11.3 km / 7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 31.5 km / 19.6 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 39.5 km / 24.5 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 41.4 km / 25.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Osaka is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Airport shuttle service is available during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to August.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3564 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 1550 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 780 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Indoor pool
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -One meeting room
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Free train station pickup
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of floors - 28
- -Total number of rooms - 480
- -Conference space size (feet) - 23000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2137