Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Osaka, you'll be centrally located in Osaka, steps from Intex Osaka and 11 minutes by foot from Port of Osaka. This 4.5-star hotel is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan and 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from Kyocera Dome Osaka.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 480 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature hair dryers and bathrobes. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at The Cafe, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Osaka? This hotel has 23000 square feet (2137 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge during limited hours, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Osaka Prefectural Government Sakishima Building - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Intex Osaka - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Port of Osaka - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Osaka Culturarium Tempozan - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Legoland Discovery Center - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Tempozan Ferris Wheel - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Osaka Municipal Central Gymnasium - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Osaka Takoyaki Museum - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Universal CityWalk® Osaka - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Kyocera Dome Osaka - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Sumiyoshi Taisha Shrine - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Universal Studios Japan™ - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Orix Theater - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Osaka Science and Technology Museum - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 42.7 km / 26.5 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 26 km / 16.2 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 37.8 km / 23.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Osaka is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Airport shuttle service is available from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to August.
- Pool access available from 6:30 AM to 9:30 PM.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3564 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 1600 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 800 (one-way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Shopping on site
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -One meeting room
- -Water dispenser
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Swimming pool
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Conference space size (feet) - 23000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2137
- -Free train station pickup
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking