Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
In the heart of Tokyo, Grand Hyatt Tokyo is within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo Midtown and Nezu Art Museum. This 5-star hotel is 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from Tokyo Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 387 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Frette Italian sheets. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite at Fiorentina, one of the hotel's 7 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 30138 square feet (2800 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Roppongi Hills - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Mori Art Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nezu Art Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Suntory Hall - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Tower - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Omotesando Hills - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Shiba Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Zojoji Temple - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Takeshita Street - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Keio University - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
National Diet Building - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Shibuya Crossing - 3 km / 1.8 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Hyatt Tokyo is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details. Guests should notify this property in advance of their anticipated arrival time. please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 4600 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3000 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: JPY 5000 per night
- Valet parking fee: JPY 5000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 30138
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Number of meeting rooms - 15
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2800
- -Number of restaurants - 7
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel