Grand Hyatt Tokyo
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Grand Hyatt Tokyo places you in the heart of Tokyo, a 5-minute drive from Nezu Art Museum and 5 minutes from Tokyo Midtown. This 5-star hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Tokyo Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 387 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Frette Italian sheets. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite at Fiorentina, one of the hotel's 7 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has 0 square feet (0 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Roppongi Hills - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Mori Art Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
National Art Center Tokyo - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Nezu Art Museum - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Suntory Hall - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Tower - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Akasaka Sacas - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Shiba Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Omotesando Hills - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Zojoji Temple - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Keio University - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Takeshita Street - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Hyatt Tokyo is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details. Guests should notify this property in advance of their anticipated arrival time. please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 4600 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3000 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: JPY 5000 per night
- Valet parking fee: JPY 5000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Indoor pool
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Full-service spa
- -Reception hall
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -Year Built - 2003
- -Conference space size (meters) - 0
- -Number of floors - 21
- -Number of restaurants - 7
- -Conference space size (feet) - 0
- -Total number of rooms - 387