Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Osaka (Namba), Nest Hotel Osaka Shinsaibashi is within a 10-minute walk of Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade and Amerikamura. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Kuromon Ichiba Market and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Dotonbori Glico Sign.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 302 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and in-room massages.Amenities
This hotel has 13 floors in 1 building and offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Restaurant Bene serving guests of Nest Hotel Osaka Shinsaibashi. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Amerikamura - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Dotonburi - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Doton Plaza - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ebisu Bridge - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Dotonbori Glico Sign - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Orix Theater - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kuromon Ichiba Market - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Osaka Shochikuza - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Nipponbashi - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Namba Hatch - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Osaka Science and Technology Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Osaka Central Public Hall - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 38.9 km / 24.1 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 48.4 km / 30.1 mi
The preferred airport for Nest Hotel Osaka Shinsaibashi is Osaka (ITM-Itami).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1200 for adults and JPY 600 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 2000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 13
- -Year Built - 1984
- -Total number of rooms - 302