Hotel Giardino D'Europa
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Giardino D'Europa in Rome (Cinecitta), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of University of Rome Tor Vergata and PalaLottomatica. This hotel is 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from Roman Forum and 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from Trevi Fountain.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy a meal at Europa, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Rome? This hotel has 861 square feet (80 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Anagnina Mall - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Ippodromo Capannelle - 4 km / 2.5 mi
University of Rome Tor Vergata - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Via Appia Nuova Shopping District - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Porta Maggiore - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Golden House of Nero (Domus Aurea) - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Lake Albano - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Roman Forum - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Arch of Constantine - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Santa Prassede - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Teatro dell'Opera di Roma - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Santa Francesca Romana - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
Imperial Fora - 14.4 km / 9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 31.7 km / 19.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Giardino D'Europa is Rome (CIA-Ciampino).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 8 AM to 11 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to October.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 10 per person (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free long-term parking
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Conference center
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 60
- -Number of floors - 4
- -Year Built - 1970
- -Conference space size (feet) - 861
- -Conference space size (meters) - 80
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage