With a stay at Hotel Re Testa, you'll be centrally located in Rome, within a 5-minute drive of Capitoline Museum and Piazza del Campidoglio. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Circus Maximus and 1.3 mi (2 km) from Roman Forum.Rooms
Stay in one of 35 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Aventine Hill - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Mouth of Truth - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Santa Maria in Trastevere - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Circus Maximus - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Fatebenefratelli Hospital - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tiber Island - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Great Synagogue of Rome - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Roman Forum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Roman Jewish Ghetto - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Janiculum Hill - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Ponte Sisto - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Capitoline Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Piazza del Campidoglio - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Via Giulia - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
San Camillo-Forlanini Hospital - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 26 km / 16.2 mi
Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 16 km / 10 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Re Testa is Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests who require check-in between 5 AM and 7 AM must make arrangements in advance using the telephone number provided on the confirmation notice.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel