A stay at Hyatt Palm Springs places you in the heart of Palm Springs, within a 10-minute walk of Palm Springs Art Museum and San Jacinto Mountains. This 4-star hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Palm Springs Convention Center and 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from Palm Springs Aerial Tramway.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 197 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. 40-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 3 miles.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Palm Springs? This hotel has facilities measuring 12250 square feet (1138 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
O'Donnell Golf Club - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Plaza Theatre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Palm Springs Art Museum - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Agua Caliente Cultural Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ruddy's General Store Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
San Jacinto Mountains - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Palm Springs Convention Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Baristo Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Elvis Honeymoon Hideaway - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Moorten Botanical Garden and Cactarium - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Tahquitz Canyon - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Palm Springs Visitor Center - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Desert Highland Park - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Bel Air Greens - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Rimrock Shopping Center - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Palm Springs Intl. Airport (PSP) - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Bermuda Dunes, CA (UDD) - 34 km / 21.1 mi
Thermal, CA (TRM-Jacqueline Cochran Regional) - 53.1 km / 33 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Palm Springs is Palm Springs Intl. Airport (PSP).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Airport shuttle service is available on request from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details. Due to a street festival every Thursday from 5-10 PM, the hotel's main entrance is closed. During this time, guests can access the hotel and valet parking on Belardo Road.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee (July - May): USD 22 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Business center/computer access
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7.00 and USD 23.00 for adults, USD 7.00 and USD 23.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 27 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 30 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free area shuttle
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -24-hour front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Free airport transportation
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 12250
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1138
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available