With a stay at The First Roma Arte, you'll be centrally located in Rome, steps from Via del Corso and 3 minutes by foot from Piazza del Popolo. This 5-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Villa Borghese and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Piazza di Spagna.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy Italian cuisine at Acquolina, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Via del Corso - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Piazza del Popolo - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Via del Babuino - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Via Condotti - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Villa Borghese - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Via Cola di Rienzo - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Piazza di Spagna - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Pincio - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Trinita dei Monti Church - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Spanish Steps - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Via del Tritone - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Piazza Navona - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Palazzo Montecitorio - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Pantheon - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Sistina Theater - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 32.5 km / 20.2 mi
Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 30.2 km / 18.8 mi
The preferred airport for The First Roma Arte is Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Due to this property's location in a Limited Traffic Zone, guests driving to the property should contact the office in advance to request a limited parking pass.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 30 for adults and EUR 30 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 45 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 45 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 77.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Couples/private dining
- -Art gallery on site
- -Designer stores on site
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel