The First Roma Arte
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at The First Roma Arte places you in the heart of Rome, steps from Spanish Steps and Via del Corso. This 5-star hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Piazza del Popolo and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Piazza di Spagna.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. 42-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include concierge services, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy Italian cuisine at Acquolina, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Spanish Steps - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Via del Corso - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Piazza del Popolo - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Via del Babuino - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Via Condotti - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Pincio - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Piazza di Spagna - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Via Cola di Rienzo - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Piazza di Spagna - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Trinita dei Monti Church - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Trevi Fountain - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Via del Tritone - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Palazzo Montecitorio - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Piazza Navona - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sistina Theater - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 30.9 km / 19.2 mi
Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 31.4 km / 19.5 mi
The preferred airport for The First Roma Arte is Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Due to this property's location in a Limited Traffic Zone, guests driving to the property should contact the office in advance to request a limited parking pass. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 30 for adults and EUR 30 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 45 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 45 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 77.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Number of floors - 6
- -Total number of rooms - 29
- -Year Built - 1875