With a stay at B&B Hotels Rio Copacabana Posto 5 in Rio de Janeiro (Copacabana), you'll be steps from Copacabana Beach and 12 minutes by foot from Ipanema Beach. This hotel is 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from Sugar Loaf Mountain and 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from Rio de Janeiro Botanical Garden.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 95 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers with rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.Dining
At B&B Hotels Rio Copacabana Posto 5, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Avenida Atlantica - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Copacabana Beach - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Carlos Drummond de Andrade Statue - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Dorival Caymmi Statue - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Copacabana Fort - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Rua Barata Ribeiro - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Praca General Osorio - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Girl from Ipanema Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Arpoador Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ipanema Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Arpoador - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Devil's Beach - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Rua Farme de Amoedo - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Posto 9 - 1.6 km / 1 mi
H. Stern Museum - 2 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl. Airport (GIG) - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont) - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
The preferred airport for B&B Hotels Rio Copacabana Posto 5 is Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl. Airport (GIG).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Pool access available from 10 AM to 10 PM.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines and the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 25 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: BRL 40 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Food and water bowls