Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Novotel Roma Eur in Rome, you'll be in the business district, within a 15-minute drive of PalaLottomatica and Fiera di Roma. This 4-star hotel is 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Circus Maximus and 6.9 mi (11.2 km) from Piazza Venezia.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 116 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This Art Deco hotel also features an arcade/game room, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
For lunch or dinner, stop by Gavius, a restaurant that specializes in Italian cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Rome? This hotel has facilities measuring 1378 square feet (128 square meters), including a conference center. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
PalaLottomatica - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Palazzo dei Congressi - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Euroma2 - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Basilica of St. Paul Outside the Walls - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Roma Tre University - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
San Camillo-Forlanini Hospital - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Circus Maximus - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Aventine Hill - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Baths of Caracalla - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Via Appia Nuova Shopping District - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Fatebenefratelli Hospital - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Mouth of Truth - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Capitoline Museum - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Piazza del Campidoglio - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
The preferred airport for Novotel Roma Eur is Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 14.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 45 per vehicle
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Arcade/game room
- -Free parking nearby
- -Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Year Built - 2010
- -Number of floors - 4
- -Conference space size (meters) - 128
- -Total number of rooms - 116
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1378
- -Express check-in
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms