Copa Sul Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Copa Sul Hotel in Rio de Janeiro (Copacabana), you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Copacabana Fort and Girl from Ipanema Park. This hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Devil's Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 88 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Temperos Restaurante, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Rio de Janeiro? This hotel has facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters), including a meeting room.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk