Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Bandeirantes in Rio de Janeiro (Copacabana), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Sugar Loaf Mountain and Parque Henrique Lage. This hotel is 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from Christ the Redeemer and 4 mi (6.5 km) from Rio de Janeiro Botanical Garden.
Make yourself at home in one of the 96 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a meal at Restaurante Bandeirantes or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: BRL 47.25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Express check-in
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas