With a stay at Windsor Martinique Hotel in Rio de Janeiro (Copacabana), you'll be steps from Avenida Atlantica and Copacabana Beach. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Ipanema Beach and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Copacabana Fort.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 116 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Restaurante Martinique, for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Avenida Atlantica - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Copacabana Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Rua Barata Ribeiro - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Carlos Drummond de Andrade Statue - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Dorival Caymmi Statue - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Copacabana Fort - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Girl from Ipanema Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Praca General Osorio - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Arpoador Beach - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Ipanema Beach - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Arpoador - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Devil's Beach - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Rua Farme de Amoedo - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Posto 9 - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
H. Stern Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.) - 27.6 km / 17.2 mi
Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont) - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
The preferred airport for Windsor Martinique Hotel is Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Luggage storage