Mercure Roma Corso Trieste
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mercure Roma Corso Trieste, you'll be centrally located in Rome, within a 10-minute drive of Via Veneto and Piazza Bologna. This hotel is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Borghese Gallery and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Via Nazionale.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 97 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Rome? This hotel has facilities measuring 377 square feet (35 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Via Nomentana - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Luiss University of Rome - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Santa Costanza - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Piazza Bologna - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Borghese Gallery - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Pincio - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Umberto I Policlinic of Rome - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Via Marsala - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Baths of Diocletian - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Piazza della Repubblica - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Via Nazionale - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Via XX Settembre - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Via Veneto - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
University of Roma-La Sapienza - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Sistina Theater - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 28.6 km / 17.8 mi
Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 49.3 km / 30.6 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Roma Corso Trieste is Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 7 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Year Built - 2002
- -Number of floors - 7
- -Conference space size (feet) - 377
- -Conference space size (meters) - 35
- -Total number of rooms - 97
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace