With a stay at Mercure Roma Corso Trieste, you'll be centrally located in Rome, within a 5-minute drive of Piazza Bologna and Umberto I Policlinic of Rome. This hotel is 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from Borghese Gallery and 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from Villa Borghese.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 97 guestrooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Rome? This hotel has facilities measuring 377 square feet (35 square meters), including a meeting room. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Via Nomentana - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Luiss University of Rome - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Santa Costanza - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Piazza Bologna - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Umberto I Policlinic of Rome - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Via XX Settembre - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Villa Borghese - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Borghese Gallery - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Pincio - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
University of Roma-La Sapienza - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Via Marsala - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Via Veneto - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Bioparco di Roma - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Piazza della Repubblica - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Via Nazionale - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 49.3 km / 30.6 mi
Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 28.6 km / 17.8 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Roma Corso Trieste is Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free wired Internet
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Lockers available
- -Conference space size (feet) - 377
- -Conference space size (meters) - 35
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking