Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Duke Hotel in Rome, you'll be a 3-minute drive from Villa Borghese and 8 minutes from Borghese Gallery. This 4-star hotel is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Spanish Steps and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Piazza del Popolo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 86 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 1.00 km.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at I Duchi, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Villa Borghese - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
National Gallery of Modern Art - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Auditorium Parco della Musica - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Pincio - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Spanish Steps - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Borghese Gallery - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Via del Corso - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Via del Babuino - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Via Veneto - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ponte Milvio - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Piazza del Popolo - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Via Cola di Rienzo - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Via Nomentana - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Piazza di Spagna - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Piazzale Clodio - 3 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 38 km / 23.6 mi
Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 47.9 km / 29.8 mi
The preferred airport for The Duke Hotel is Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 120 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 22 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 22 per night (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 18 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 75 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 55 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free reception
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 6
- -Year Built - 1950
- -Total number of rooms - 86