Located in Rio Grande, Hyatt Regency Grand Reserve Puerto Rico is by the ocean, a 2-minute drive from Coco Beach Golf and Country Club and 12 minutes from El Yunque National Forest. This 4-star resort is 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Carabali Rainforest Park and 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from JungleQui Rainforest Ecoadventure Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 543 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and Smart televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and body treatments. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can dip into one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite at Nori Asian Grill, one of the resort's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at the beach bar, the poolside bar, or one of 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Rio Grande? This resort has facilities measuring 40000 square feet (3716 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bahia Beach - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Coco Beach Golf and Country Club - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Wyndham Rio Mar Casino - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
El Yunque National Forest - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
Playa Fortuna - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Carabali Rainforest Park - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Balneario La Monseratte - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
JungleQui Rainforest Ecoadventure Park - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Luquillo Beach - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
La Pared Beach - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
The Outlet Ruta 66 - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
Estudio de Arte Samuel Lind - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Azul Beach - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
Yokahu Tower - 17.7 km / 11 mi
La Coca Falls - 18 km / 11.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Grand Reserve Puerto Rico is Luis Munoz Marin Intl. Airport (SJU) - 36.2 km / 22.5 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Resort fee: 18.0 percent of room rate
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 27 for adults and USD 14 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 96 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 96 (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: USD 16.73 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 27.88 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Children's pool
- -Spa tub
- -Steam room
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -Swimming pool
- -Swim-up bar
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Beach towels
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Golf course on site
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -Number of outdoor pools - 3
- -Number of restaurants - 4
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 13
- -Conference space size (feet) - 40000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 3716
- -Pro shop
- -Beach bar
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Tennis on site
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby