Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Cape Panwa Hotel in Wichit, you'll be by the sea, a 2-minute drive from Phuket Aquarium and 6 minutes from Chalong Bay. This 5-star resort is 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from Bangkok Hospital Phuket and 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from Chalong Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 205 air-conditioned rooms featuring DVD players and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room. Guests can get to nearby shops on the shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Cafe Andaman, one of the resort's 10 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the 4 coffee shops/cafés. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the beach bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Wichit? This resort has 3497 square feet (325 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Phuket Aquarium - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Chalong Bay - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Panwa Beach - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Khao Khad Views Tower - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Suan Luang Park - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Saphan Hin Mining Monument - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Jui Tui Shrine - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Chinpracha House - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Saphan Hin - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
King Power - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Phuket Trickeye Museum - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Limelight Avenue Phuket - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
Phuket Weekend Market - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Robinson Department Store - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Phuket Baba Museum - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
The preferred airport for Cape Panwa Hotel is Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) - 42.7 km / 26.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 450 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1200.00 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Conference center
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Children's pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Arcade/game room
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- -Marina on site
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach bar
- -On private beach
- -Number of floors - 5
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Number of buildings/towers - 13
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 4
- -Year Built - 1987
- -Total number of rooms - 205
- -Number of restaurants - 10
- -Conference space size (meters) - 325
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3497
- -Luggage storage