Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Regent, you'll be centrally located in Rome, a 2-minute drive from Villa Borghese and 7 minutes from Borghese Gallery. This 4-star hotel is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Piazza del Popolo and 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Via del Corso.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 200 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a banquet hall.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Villa Borghese - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Auditorium Parco della Musica - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Pincio - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Ponte Milvio - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Borghese Gallery - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Bioparco di Roma - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Via Cola di Rienzo - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Piazza del Popolo - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Via XX Settembre - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Luiss University of Rome - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Via del Corso - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Foro Italico - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Sistina Theater - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Piazza Barberini - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Via del Babuino - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 37.7 km / 23.4 mi
Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 47.7 km / 29.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Regent is Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 200
- -Number of floors - 9
- -Express check-in
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms