With a stay at Trilussa Palace Wellness & Spa in Rome (Gianicolense), you'll be a 4-minute drive from Porta Portese Market and 8 minutes from Circus Maximus. This 4-star hotel is 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Roman Jewish Ghetto and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Piazza Venezia.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a memory foam bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and express check-in. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Porta Portese Market - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Santa Maria in Trastevere - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tiber Island - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ponte Sisto - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Fatebenefratelli Hospital - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Passeggiata del Gianicolo - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Santa Sabina - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Great Synagogue of Rome - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
San Camillo-Forlanini Hospital - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Mouth of Truth - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Roman Jewish Ghetto - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Palazzo Farnese - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Aventine Hill - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Campo de' Fiori - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Largo di Torre Argentina - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl. Airport (FCO) - 26 km / 16.2 mi
Ciampino Airport (CIA) - 22.9 km / 14.2 mi
The preferred airport for Trilussa Palace Wellness & Spa is Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl. Airport (FCO).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Airport shuttle service is available on request from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 70 per vehicle
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per day
- A facilities fee includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free parking nearby
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Food and water bowls
- -Wheelchair accessible parking