Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at iH Hotels Roma Cicerone, you'll be centrally located in Rome, steps from Via Cola di Rienzo and within a 10-minute walk of Palace of Justice. This 4-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Ara Pacis and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Piazza del Popolo.Rooms
Stay in one of 296 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Le Bouchon, a restaurant which specializes in local and international cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Rome? This hotel has facilities measuring 3283 square feet (305 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Via Cola di Rienzo - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Palace of Justice - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Castel Sant'Angelo - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Piazza del Popolo - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Via del Babuino - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Via del Corso - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Ara Pacis - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Via Giulia - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Piazza Navona - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Villa Borghese - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Via Condotti - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Pincio - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Pincio Terrace - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Piazza di Spagna - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 30.1 km / 18.7 mi
Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 36.1 km / 22.4 mi
The preferred airport for iH Hotels Roma Cicerone is Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 12 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 8
- -Year Built - 1976
- -Total number of rooms - 296
- -Conference space size (meters) - 305
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3283
- -Express check-in
- -Luggage storage