With a stay at Days Inn by Wyndham Montreal East in Montreal (Saint-Leonard), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Montreal Insectarium and Jean-Talon Market. This hotel is 4 mi (6.5 km) from Montreal Botanical Garden and 4.1 mi (6.5 km) from Olympic Stadium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 81 air-conditioned guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace.Dining
At Days Inn by Wyndham Montreal East, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Planning an event in Montreal? This hotel has facilities measuring 650 square feet (60 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
CF Galeries d'Anjou - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
TOHU Cité des Arts du Cirque - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Saputo Stadium - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Montreal Insectarium - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Montreal Botanical Garden - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Olympic Stadium - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Olympic Park - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Claude Robillard Centre - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Montreal Biodome - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Plaza St-Hubert - 7.2 km / 4.4 mi
Jean-Talon Market - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Jarry Park - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Uniprix Stadium - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Centre de la Nature - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Jeanne-Mance Park - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL) - 21.2 km / 13.1 mi
Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert) - 32.5 km / 20.2 mi
The preferred airport for Days Inn by Wyndham Montreal East is Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 200 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Conference space size (meters) - 60
- -Conference space size (feet) - 650
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator