A stay at Le St-Martin Hôtel Particulier Montréal places you in the heart of Montreal, a 2-minute drive from Bell Centre and 6 minutes from Notre Dame Basilica. This 4-star hotel is 3.1 mi (5 km) from University of Montreal and 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Saint Joseph's Oratory.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 123 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Enjoy Modern European cuisine at Gustave, a fine-dining restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to noon for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The Underground City - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Sainte-Catherine Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Les Cours Mont-Royal - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Eaton Centre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Dorchester Square - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
McCord Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Christ Church Cathedral - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Redpath Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Cathedral-Basilica of Mary Queen of the World - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Place Ville-Marie - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
McGill University - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Phillips Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Montreal Museum of Fine Arts - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Concordia University Sir George Williams Campus - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Place Bonaventure - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert) - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
The preferred airport for Le St-Martin Hôtel Particulier Montréal is Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. The property’s restaurant is closed on Saturdays from 11 AM to 4 PM and Sundays after 11 AM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 150 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 29 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Braille or raised signage