When you stay at Hotel L'Express in Longueuil, you'll be on the riverwalk, within a 15-minute drive of Montreal Biodome and La Ronde Six Flags. This motel is 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Montreal Botanical Garden and 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Olympic Stadium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 61 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at Spagza serving the guests of Hotel L'Express, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 1:00 PM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Longueuil? This motel has facilities measuring 560 square feet (52 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Colisee Jean Beliveau - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Parc Michel Chartrand - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Pi-o Centre d'Amusement - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
CF Galeries d'Anjou - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Montreal Biodome - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Saputo Stadium - 10.1 km / 6.2 mi
Montreal Insectarium - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Montreal Botanical Garden - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Olympic Stadium - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Olympic Park - 11 km / 6.9 mi
La Ronde Six Flags - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Sainte-Catherine Street - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Jacques Cartier Bridge - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Biosphere - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Parc Jean-Drapeau - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 32.1 km / 19.9 mi
Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert) - 21.8 km / 13.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel L'Express is Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 8.05 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: CAD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Conference space size (meters) - 52
- -Conference space size (feet) - 560
- -Wheelchair accessible parking