DoubleTree by Hilton Montreal
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Montreal places you in the heart of Montreal, steps from Sainte-Catherine Street and a 1-minute drive from Museum of Contemporary Art. This 4-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Complexe Desjardins and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Place des Arts.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 595 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and espresso makers. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a 24-hour health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite at SIX Resto Lounge, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sainte-Catherine Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
The Underground City - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Museum of Contemporary Art - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Imperial Cinema - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Metropolis - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Complexe Desjardins - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Salle Wilfrid-Pelletier - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Christ Church Cathedral - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
United States Consulate General Montréal - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Place des Arts - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
McGill University - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
University of Quebec-Montreal - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Place d'Armes - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Phillips Square - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Notre Dame Basilica - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert) - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Montreal is Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 24.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 21.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 32.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum CAD 100 per stay)
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 25.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Reception hall
- -Billiards or pool table
- -24-hour health club
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Number of floors - 20
- -Year Built - 1976
- -Total number of rooms - 595
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Steam room
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms