With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Montreal, you'll be centrally located in Montreal, steps from Sainte-Catherine Street and Museum of Contemporary Art. This 4-star hotel is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Complexe Desjardins and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Place des Arts.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 595 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a health club and an indoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.Dining
Grab a bite from the grocery/convenience store, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Montreal? This hotel has facilities measuring 37700 square feet (3502 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sainte-Catherine Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
The Underground City - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Museum of Contemporary Art - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Complexe Desjardins - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Place des Arts - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
United States Consulate General Montréal - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
St. Patrick's Basilica - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Phillips Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Metropolis - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Christ Church Cathedral - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Palais des congres de Montreal - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Eaton Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Place Ville-Marie - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
McGill University - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Place d'Armes - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL) - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert) - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Montreal is Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash Safety features at this property include a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property does not accept Visa/MasterCard debit cards for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking, and for all purchases made on site, including incidentals. Due to COVID-19, daily housekeeping and valet parking are not available until further notice. Due to COVID-19, this property’s food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A car is not required for transportation to and from this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQIA friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 150.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 25 for adults and CAD 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 22 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum CAD 100 per stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Conference space
- -Vending machine
- -Reception hall
- -Swimming pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Electric car charging station
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Shopping mall on site
- -Number of meeting rooms - 25
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (feet) - 37700
- -Conference space size (meters) - 3502
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- -Food and water bowls
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby