Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Montreal, you'll be centrally located in Montreal, steps from Sainte-Catherine Street and Museum of Contemporary Art. This 4-star hotel is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Complexe Desjardins and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Place des Arts.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 595 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a 24-hour health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.Dining
Grab a bite at SIX Resto Lounge, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Montreal? This hotel has facilities measuring 330 square feet (31 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sainte-Catherine Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
The Underground City - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Museum of Contemporary Art - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Imperial Cinema - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Complexe Desjardins - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Place des Arts - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
United States Consulate General Montréal - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Salle Wilfrid-Pelletier - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
St. Patrick's Basilica - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Phillips Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Metropolis - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Christ Church Cathedral - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Palais des congres de Montreal - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Eaton Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Place Ville-Marie - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 19.4 km / 12.1 mi
Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert) - 16 km / 10 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Montreal is Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property does not accept Visa/MasterCard debit cards for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking, and for all purchases made on site, including incidentals. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 22 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 32 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum CAD 100 per stay)
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 25 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Shopping on site
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -Swimming pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -24-hour health club
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Shopping mall on site
- -Number of meeting rooms - 25
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (feet) - 37700
- -Conference space size (meters) - 3502
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage