When you stay at Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa in Lahaina, you'll be on the beach, just steps from Kaanapali Beach and 10 minutes by foot from Whalers Village. This 4-star resort is 4.1 mi (6.7 km) from Lahaina Harbor and 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Napili Bay.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 806 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have hair dryers and bathrobes. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can dip into one of the 6 outdoor swimming pools. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy Pan-Asian cuisine at Japengo, one of the resort's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). When you are in need of a refreshing drink, visit the swim-up bar or one of 3 bars/lounges, or 2 poolside bars. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kaanapali Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Whalers Village - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kaanapali Golf Courses - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Whalers Village Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Black Rock - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
May's Beach - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Baby Beach - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Kahekili Beach - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Costantino Art Gallery - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Keka'a Beach - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Honokowai Beach Park - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Warren & Annabelle's Magic! - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
Outlets of Maui - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Maui Theater - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Baldwin Home Museum - 6.5 km / 4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kahului, HI Airport (OGG) - 44.5 km / 27.6 mi
West Maui Airport (JHM) - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa is Kahului, HI Airport (OGG).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom. Anyone traveling to Hawaii is required to have a government Safe Travels account and self-quarantine for 14 days. Beginning October 15, travelers who have proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 72 hours before arriving are exempt from quarantine.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 36.61 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach towels
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Partner property pool access
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 32 and USD 32 for adults, USD 5 and USD 12 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Children's pool
- -Spa tub
- -Steam room
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Swim-up bar
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Golf course on site
- -Meeting rooms
- -Local Expert Concierge
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -Number of outdoor pools - 6
- -Number of poolside bars - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Outdoor furniture
- -Outdoor entertainment area
- -Pro shop
- -Designer stores on site
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Number of restaurants - 5
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- -Tennis on site
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby