Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa in Lahaina, you'll be on the beach, a 3-minute walk from Kaanapali Beach and 14 minutes by foot from Whalers Village. This 4-star resort is 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from Napili Bay and 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from Kapalua Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 806 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have hair dryers and bathrobes. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 6 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and a waterslide. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy Pan-Asian cuisine at Japengo, one of the resort's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink from the swim-up bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kaanapali Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Whalers Village Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Whalers Village - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kaanapali Golf Courses - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
May's Beach - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Black Rock - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kahekili Beach - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Keka'a Beach - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Baby Beach - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Costantino Art Gallery - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Maui Theater - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Outlets of Maui - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Honokowai Beach Park - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Baldwin Home Museum - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Banyan Tree Park - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kahului, HI (OGG) - 43.6 km / 27.1 mi
Kapalua, HI (JHM-West Maui) - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa is Kahului, HI (OGG).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 36.61 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach towels
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Partner property pool access
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 32 and USD 32 for adults, USD 5 and USD 12 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 22.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Swim-up bar
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Local Expert Concierge
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -Number of outdoor pools - 6
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Beach towels
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Outdoor furniture
- -Outdoor entertainment area
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Number of restaurants - 5
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- -Tennis on site
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible parking