Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Salish Lodge & Spa in Snoqualmie, you'll be next to a golf course, within a 5-minute walk of Snoqualmie Falls and Cascade Range. This 4-star hotel is 20.5 mi (33.1 km) from Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Northwest Railway Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 86 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite at The Dining Room, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Snoqualmie? This hotel has facilities measuring 5368 square feet (499 square meters), including conference space. Free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cascade Range - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Snoqualmie Falls - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Northwest Railway Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Mount Si Golf Course - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
North Bend Premium Outlets - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Mount Si - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Snoqualmie Falls Golf Course - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Duthie Hill Park - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Tolt MacDonald Park - 16 km / 10 mi
Carnation Golf Course - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Tiger Mountain - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
Downtown Issaquah - 19.7 km / 12.3 mi
Village Theater First Stage Theatre - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
Pine Lake Park - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
Village Theater Francis J. Gaudette Theatre - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 54.7 km / 34 mi
Renton, WA (RNT-Renton Municipal) - 43.6 km / 27.1 mi
Seattle, WA (BFI-Boeing Field) - 50.6 km / 31.5 mi
Seattle, WA (LKE-Lake Union Seaplane Base) - 48 km / 29.8 mi
Kenmore, WA (KEH-Kenmore Air Harbor) - 48.4 km / 30 mi
The preferred airport for Salish Lodge & Spa is Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 30 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Nearby fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/valet service
- Valet parking
- WiFi access (may be limited)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 40 for adults, USD 15 and USD 30 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Conference space
- -Free parking nearby
- -Spa services on site
- -Free valet parking
- -Electric car charging station
- -Picnic area
- -Golf cart
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 9
- -Conference space size (feet) - 5368
- -Couples/private dining
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Express check-out
- -Conference space size (meters) - 499
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available