Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at HYATT house Austin/Arboretum in Austin, you'll be in a shopping district, within a 15-minute drive of LBJ Presidential Library and Zilker Botanical Garden. This aparthotel is 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from University of Texas Tower and 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from University of Texas at Austin.
Make yourself at home in one of the 136 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. 47-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and separate sitting areas, as well as phones with free local calls.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this aparthotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 5 mi.
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of HYATT house Austin/Arboretum, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Meet other guests and eat at the complimentary reception. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 175 per stay) plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -One meeting room
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Free area shuttle
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Picnic area
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Outdoor pool
- -Television in common areas