Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas-Arlington in Arlington (North Arlington), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Six Flags Over Texas and Globe Life Park in Arlington. This hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Six Flags Hurricane Harbor and 1.9 mi (3 km) from AT&T Stadium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 132 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a banquet hall.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Great American Grill, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Arlington? This hotel has facilities measuring 4260 square feet (383 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Six Flags Over Texas - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Arlington Convention Center - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
International Bowling Museum and Hall of Fame - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Globe Life Park in Arlington - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
AT&T Stadium - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Six Flags Mall - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Arlington Museum of Art - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
River Legacy Living Science Center - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Riverside Golf Club - 6.4 km / 4 mi
University of Texas at Arlington - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Grand Prairie Shopping District - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Uptown Theater - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Louis Tussaud's Palace of Wax - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
C.R. Smith Aviation Museum - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field) - 33.1 km / 20.6 mi
Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 18 km / 11.2 mi
Fort Worth, TX (FTW-Meacham Intl.) - 34 km / 21.1 mi
Dallas, TX (ADS-Addison) - 43.3 km / 26.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Garden Inn Dallas-Arlington is Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 12.95 for adults and USD 12.95 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Conference space size (meters) - 383
- -Conference space size (feet) - 4260
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available