When you stay at Hilton Dallas/Rockwall Lakefront in Rockwall, you'll be in a shopping district, just steps from Lake Ray Hubbard and 2 minutes by foot from The Harbor Rockwall Mall. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Rockwall and 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Buffalo Creek Golf Club.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 231 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while MP3 docking stations and satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Rockwall? This hotel has facilities measuring 28000 square feet (2520 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Ray Hubbard - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
The Harbor Rockwall Mall - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Rockwall - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Buffalo Creek Golf Club - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
LakePointe Rowlett - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Waterview Golf Course - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Mesquite Golf Club - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
San Martino Winery and Vineyards - 16.2 km / 10 mi
Mesquite Shopping District - 19.1 km / 11.8 mi
Garland Opry - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
In-Sync Exotics - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
Town East Mall - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Moores Lake - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
Stone River Golf Club - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
Amberton University - 22.9 km / 14.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dallas-Fort Worth Intl. Airport (DFW) - 67.3 km / 41.8 mi
Terrell, TX (TRL-Terrell Municipal) - 32.4 km / 20.1 mi
Love Field Airport (DAL) - 48 km / 29.8 mi
Dallas, TX (ADS-Addison) - 46.6 km / 29 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Dallas/Rockwall Lakefront is Dallas-Fort Worth Intl. Airport (DFW).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old
If you are planning to arrive after 2:00 AM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 18.95 and USD 24.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 40.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -Electric car charging station
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 28000
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2520
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible spa
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby