Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hyatt Place Dallas/Garland/Richardson in Garland, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Southfork Ranch and University of Texas at Dallas. This hotel is 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden and 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from Lake Ray Hubbard.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 153 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets, and all rooms are furnished with double sofa beds. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while MP3 docking stations and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and barbecue grills. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 5 mi.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with American cuisine at Gallery Cafe, a restaurant which features a bar. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Garland? This hotel has facilities measuring 12000 square feet (1080 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hawaiian Falls Firewheel - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Firewheel Golf Park - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Firewheel Town Center Mall - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Breckinridge Park - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Patty Granville Arts Center - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Plaza Theatre - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Garland Opry - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Pecan Hollow Golf Course - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Los Rios Golf Club - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Muddy Creek Preserve Trail - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Lake Ray Hubbard - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
ArtCentre of Plano - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Southfork Ranch - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Richland College - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
Waterview Golf Course - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dallas, TX (ADS-Addison) - 28.5 km / 17.7 mi
Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field) - 41.3 km / 25.7 mi
Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 53.6 km / 33.3 mi
Terrell, TX (TRL-Terrell Municipal) - 68.1 km / 42.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Place Dallas/Garland/Richardson is Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 11 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per week
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 175 per stay) plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Computer station
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Outdoor pool - 1
- -Number of floors - 6
- -Year Built - 2009
- -Total number of rooms - 153
- -Conference space size (feet) - 12000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1080
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms