Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Eric Vökel Boutique Apartments Gran Vía Suites places you in the heart of Barcelona, within a 15-minute walk of Placa d'Espanya and Magic Fountain of Montjuic. This 4-star apartment is 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from Casa Batllo and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Palau de la Musica Catalana.
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. 40-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. This apartment has 2 meeting rooms available for events. A cruise ship terminal shuttle is available for a surcharge.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The front desk is open daily from 9 PM - 6 PM 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Guests should notify this property in advance of their anticipated arrival time. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 3 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 12 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in