Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Bangkok (Sukhumvit), Aspira Grand Regency Sukhumvit 22 is within a 10-minute walk of Soi Cowboy and Emporium. This 4-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Terminal 21 Shopping Mall and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from EmQuartier.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 120 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden.Dining
Enjoy a meal at Chao Siam Restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Soi Cowboy - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Emporium - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
EmQuartier - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Terminal 21 Shopping Mall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nana Square - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Stock Exchange of Thailand - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Queen Sirikit National Convention Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Central Embassy - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Central Chidlom Department Store - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Amarin Plaza - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Fortune Town Mall - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Embassy of the United States - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Erawan Shrine - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Central Plaza Grand Rama 9 - 3.2 km / 2 mi
CentralWorld Shopping Complex - 3.3 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 33.2 km / 20.6 mi
Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.) - 25.3 km / 15.7 mi
The preferred airport for Aspira Grand Regency Sukhumvit 22 is Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 300 for adults and THB 150 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 990 per vehicle (one-way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 800.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Children's pool
- -Free parking nearby
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)