Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Aloft Dallas Downtown, you'll be centrally located in Dallas, just a 3-minute walk from Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center and 10 minutes by foot from Reunion Tower. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Dallas World Aquarium and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Sixth Floor Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 193 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 42-inch flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Dallas? This hotel has facilities measuring 12500 square feet (1161 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pioneer Plaza - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Dallas City Hall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bank of America Plaza - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Renaissance Tower - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
John F. Kennedy Memorial - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Old Red Courthouse - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Reunion Tower - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Dallas Holocaust Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Dallas World Aquarium - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Dealey Plaza - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Sixth Floor Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Majestic Theater - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Victory Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
South Side Ballroom - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field) - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Dallas, TX (ADS-Addison) - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 32.1 km / 20 mi
The preferred airport for Aloft Dallas Downtown is Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 14.00 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 9
- -Outdoor furniture
- -Year Built - 1936
- -Total number of rooms - 193
- -Number of meeting rooms - 10
- -Evening entertainment
- -Conference space size (feet) - 12500
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1161
- -Concerts/live shows
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out