With a stay at Belmont Hotel in Dallas (West Dallas), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Bishop Arts District and Perot Museum of Nature and Science. This hotel is 2 mi (3.3 km) from Sixth Floor Museum and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Reunion Tower.Rooms
Stay in one of 59 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kessler Theater - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Bishop Arts District - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Dealey Plaza - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Old Red Courthouse - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Sixth Floor Museum - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Dallas Holocaust Museum - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
John F. Kennedy Memorial - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Reunion Tower - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Bank of America Plaza - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Victory Park - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Stevens Park Golf Course - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Texas Theatre - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Renaissance Tower - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Dallas World Aquarium - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Pioneer Plaza - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field) - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 35.8 km / 22.3 mi
Dallas, TX (ADS-Addison) - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
Fort Worth, TX (FTW-Meacham Intl.) - 58.3 km / 36.2 mi
The preferred airport for Belmont Hotel is Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from March to October.
- Pool access available from 10 AM to 10 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 35 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 35 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 100 per stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Free parking nearby
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk