Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Warwick Melrose Dallas in Dallas (Oak Lawn), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Dallas Market Center and American Airlines Center. This 4-star hotel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Nasher Sculpture Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 184 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and wedding services. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 3 miles.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch, dinner, or brunch at the hotel's restaurant, The Landmark Restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Dallas? This hotel has facilities measuring 6,000 square feet (1 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The Strip on Cedar Springs - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Magnolia Theater - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Victory Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Knox-Henderson Shopping District - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Cityplace Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Dallas Market Center - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Klyde Warren Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Perot Museum of Nature and Science - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
American Airlines Center - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
ATT Performing Arts Center - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Nasher Sculpture Center - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Dallas Museum of Art - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Dallas World Aquarium - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Children's Medical Center of Dallas - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field) - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Dallas, TX (ADS-Addison) - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 29.8 km / 18.5 mi
The preferred airport for Warwick Melrose Dallas is Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. Any other arrangements must be coordinated with the property prior to arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 27.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 8
- -Year Built - 1924
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 184
- -Conference space size (feet) - 6,000
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms