With a stay at Warwick Melrose Dallas in Dallas (Turtle Creek), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Dallas Market Center and Perot Museum of Nature and Science. This 4-star hotel is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from American Airlines Center and 3 mi (4.8 km) from Dallas World Aquarium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 184 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and wedding services. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 3 miles.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch, dinner, or brunch at the hotel's restaurant, The Landmark Restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Dallas? This hotel has facilities measuring 6,000 square feet (1 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The Strip on Cedar Springs - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Magnolia Theater - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Victory Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Knox-Henderson Shopping District - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Cityplace Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Dallas Market Center - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Klyde Warren Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Perot Museum of Nature and Science - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
American Airlines Center - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
ATT Performing Arts Center - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Nasher Sculpture Center - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Dallas Museum of Art - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Dallas World Aquarium - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Children's Medical Center of Dallas - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field) - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 29.8 km / 18.5 mi
Dallas, TX (ADS-Addison) - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
The preferred airport for Warwick Melrose Dallas is Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. Any other arrangements must be coordinated with the property prior to arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 27.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Free area shuttle
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1
- -Conference space size (feet) - 6,000
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage