With a stay at The Lancaster Hotel Amsterdam, you'll be centrally located in Amsterdam, steps from Hollandsche Schouwburg and within a 5-minute walk of Artis. This eco-friendly hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Hermitage Amsterdam and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Dutch Resistance Museum.Rooms
Stay in one of 122 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at The Birdhouse, a bar/lounge where you can take in the garden view. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hollandsche Schouwburg - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Artis - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Dutch Resistance Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Hortus Botanicus - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Jewish Historical Museum - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Tropenmuseum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Hermitage Amsterdam - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Waterlooplein Flea Market - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Skinny Bridge (Magere Brug) - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Rembrandt House Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Royal Theater Carre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Oosterpark - 1 km / 0.6 mi
National Maritime Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nemo Science Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Rembrandt Square - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
The preferred airport for The Lancaster Hotel Amsterdam is Schiphol Airport (AMS) - 22 km / 13.7 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates)
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property offers self-service check-in for guests arriving outside of normal check-in hours.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
- 7 percent tourism fee will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Uncovered self parking fee: EUR 22.50 per day
- Uncovered valet parking fee: EUR 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 56.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Street parking
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Distance from property (meters) - 50
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Food and water bowls
- -Secured parking
- -Uncovered parking