Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Amsterdam (Amsterdam South), Hotel Okura Amsterdam is within a 10-minute drive of Heineken Experience and Van Gogh Museum. This 5-star hotel is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Rijksmuseum and 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Leidseplein.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 300 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Ciel Bleu Restaurant, one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Albert Cuyp Market - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Vossius Gymnasium - 1 km / 0.6 mi
RAI Exhibition and Congress Centre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Heineken Experience - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Concertgebouw - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Museum Square - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Stedelijk Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Moco Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Rijksmuseum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Van Gogh Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Diamond Museum Amsterdam - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Paradiso - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
P.C. Hooftstraat - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Holland Casino - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Leidseplein - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Okura Amsterdam is Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property will place a credit card authorization for EUR 0,01 for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 34 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 55.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 55 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 70.0 per day
- A facilities fee includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Reception hall
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Number of restaurants - 4
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking