Located in Amsterdam (Museum Quarter), The Muse Amsterdam Boutique Hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum. This hotel is 1 mi (1.7 km) from Heineken Experience and 2 mi (3.1 km) from Flower Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 36 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring minibars (stocked with some free items) and espresso makers. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. 22-inch plasma televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a reception hall.Dining
To-go breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Concertgebouw - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Museum Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Stedelijk Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Albert Cuyp Market - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Van Gogh Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Moco Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Diamond Museum Amsterdam - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Rijksmuseum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Vondelpark - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Heineken Experience - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Max Euweplein - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Paradiso - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Holland Casino - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Leidseplein - 1.5 km / 1 mi
DeLaMar Theater - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for The Muse Amsterdam Boutique Hotel is Schiphol Airport (AMS) - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for to-go breakfast: EUR 7.50 for adults and EUR 3.00 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 54 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Reception hall
- -Luggage storage
- -Street parking
- -Wheelchair accessible – no