With a stay at Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh in Dallas (Uptown), you'll be a 5-minute walk from Victory Park and within a 5-minute drive of Dallas Market Center. This 4-star hotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from American Airlines Center and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Dallas World Aquarium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 176 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy Tex-Mex cuisine at T/X, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Dallas? This hotel has facilities measuring 6000 square feet (557 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Victory Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
The Strip on Cedar Springs - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Klyde Warren Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
American Airlines Center - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Perot Museum of Nature and Science - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Nasher Sculpture Center - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
ATT Performing Arts Center - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Dallas Museum of Art - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Magnolia Theater - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Dallas World Aquarium - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Cityplace Center - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Renaissance Tower - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Comerica Bank Tower - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Dallas Holocaust Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field) - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 30.1 km / 18.7 mi
Dallas, TX (ADS-Addison) - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
The preferred airport for Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh is Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Global Cleanliness Council (Marriott) guidelines.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 31.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3
- -Conference space size (feet) - 6000
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Conference space size (meters) - 557
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Food and water bowls
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available