Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh in Dallas (Uptown), you'll be a 5-minute walk from Victory Park and within a 5-minute drive of American Airlines Center. This 4-star hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Nasher Sculpture Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 176 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy Tex-Mex cuisine at T/X, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Dallas? This hotel has facilities measuring 6000 square feet (557 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Victory Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
The Strip on Cedar Springs - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Klyde Warren Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
American Airlines Center - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Perot Museum of Nature and Science - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Nasher Sculpture Center - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
ATT Performing Arts Center - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Dallas Museum of Art - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Magnolia Theater - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Dallas World Aquarium - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Cityplace Center - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Renaissance Tower - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Dallas Holocaust Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Sixth Floor Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field) - 9.3 km / 5.7 mi
Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 30.1 km / 18.7 mi
Dallas, TX (ADS-Addison) - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
The preferred airport for Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh is Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 31.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3
- -Conference space size (feet) - 6000
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Conference space size (meters) - 557
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available