With a stay at Colton Inn, you'll be centrally located in Monterey, within a 5-minute drive of Cannery Row and Monterey Bay. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Fisherman's Wharf and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Monterey Bay Aquarium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and ceiling fans, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby. Additional amenities at this hotel include barbecue grills and a vending machine. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, an elevator, and coffee/tea in a common area. Planning an event in Monterey? This hotel has facilities measuring 650 square feet (60 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Colton Hall Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Golden State Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Monterey Convention Center - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Monterey County Youth Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Cathedral of San Carlos Borromeo - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Don Dahvee Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Maritime Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Monterey Sports Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Dali17 Museum - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Perry House - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Monterey State Historic Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Pacific House Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Fisherman's Wharf - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Monterey State Beach - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Bruce Ariss Wharf Theater - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Monterey, CA (MRY-Monterey Peninsula) - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Salinas, CA (SNS-Salinas Municipal) - 35.6 km / 22.1 mi
Watsonville, CA (WVI-Watsonville Municipal) - 46.5 km / 28.9 mi
The preferred airport for Colton Inn is Monterey, CA (MRY-Monterey Peninsula).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. An adult age 18 or older must assume all liability for the booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Early check-in is available at 1 PM and by prior arrangement with the property. It is property policy that all guests must wear a face mask within public areas of the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Conference space
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 60
- -Conference space size (feet) - 650
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Stair-free path to entrance