Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Eurohotel Barcelona Gran Via Fira in L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, you'll be connected to the convention center and close to Fira Barcelona and Camp Nou. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Gran Via 2 and Palau Sant Jordi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 116 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a 24-hour health club and an indoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Restaurante Atlantida, for dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in L'Hospitalet de Llobregat? This hotel has 5380 square feet (500 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests wishing to take advantage of the "DBL Special Cruise Room" room category must book travel dates that fall within 15 days of the departure or arrival of cruise trip. A cruise reservation/ticket must be presented for each room booked on the "DBL Special Cruise Room" upon arrival at the hotel. The hotel reserves the right to amend the rate if guests fail to present a valid cruise reservation/ticket.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Extended parking fee: EUR 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 0.99 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour health club
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Television in common areas