Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa, you'll be centrally located in Monterey, within a 5-minute drive of Monterey Bay and 17-Mile Drive. This 4-star resort is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Cannery Row and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Monterey Bay Aquarium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 550 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Digital programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Partially open bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including outdoor tennis courts and a health club. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Monterey? This resort has 43000 square feet (3995 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake El Estero - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Naval Postgraduate School - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Monterey Bay - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Monterey Peninsula College - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Monterey Museum of Art-La Mirada - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Monterey County Fairgrounds - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Dennis the Menace Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Del Monte Golf Course - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Cathedral of San Carlos Borromeo - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Monterey Pines Golf Course - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Del Monte Beach - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Cooper-Molera Adobe - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Monterey Sports Center - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Monterey Museum of Art - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Golden State Theatre - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Monterey, CA (MRY-Monterey Peninsula) - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Salinas, CA (SNS-Salinas Municipal) - 32.5 km / 20.2 mi
Watsonville, CA (WVI-Watsonville Municipal) - 45.4 km / 28.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa is Monterey, CA (MRY-Monterey Peninsula).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom. Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 7:30 AM to 11:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 27.90 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Health club access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Airport shuttle
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
- Valet parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per pet, per week
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Tennis on site
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free airport transportation
- -Business center
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Health club
- -Full-service spa
- -Free valet parking
- -Golf course on site
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 550
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 6
- -Year Built - 1967
- -Conference space size (feet) - 43000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 3995
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Electric car charging station