Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Courtyard by Marriott Lyndhurst Meadowlands in Lyndhurst, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of American Dream Meadowlands and MetLife Stadium. This hotel is 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from Journal Square and 9 mi (14.5 km) from Jacob K. Javits Convention Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Conveniences include desks, and cribs/infant beds can be requested.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include a banquet hall and a vending machine.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Courtyard by Marriott Lyndhurst Meadowlands. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a vending machine. Planning an event in Lyndhurst? This hotel features 2200 square feet (204 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
MetLife Stadium - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
American Dream Meadowlands - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Hoboken Waterfront - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Journal Square - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Jacob K. Javits Convention Center - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Madame Tussauds Wax Museum - 14.5 km / 9 mi
New Amsterdam Theater - 14.6 km / 9 mi
The Majestic Theater - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
St. James Theatre - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Shubert Theatre - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Bryant Park - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Richard Rodgers Theatre - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Times Square - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
Macy's - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
New York Times Building - 15 km / 9.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.) - 22.9 km / 14.2 mi
New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 54.8 km / 34.1 mi
New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 37.7 km / 23.4 mi
Teterboro, NJ (TEB) - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Caldwell, NJ (CDW-Essex County) - 22.4 km / 13.9 mi
The preferred airport for Courtyard by Marriott Lyndhurst Meadowlands is Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Vending machine
- -Number of meeting rooms - 6
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2200
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 204
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available