Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at SpringHill Suites by Marriott San Antonio Medical Center/NW places you in the heart of San Antonio, a 1-minute drive from Wonderland of the Americas Mall and 11 minutes from Six Flags Fiesta Texas. This hotel is 10.7 mi (17.3 km) from San Antonio Botanical Gardens and 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from San Antonio SeaWorld.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 112 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of SpringHill Suites by Marriott San Antonio Medical Center/NW. A complimentary full breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in San Antonio? This hotel has facilities measuring 390 square feet (35 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Wonderland of the Americas Mall - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
University of Texas Health and Science Center at San Antonio - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
South Texas Medical Center - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Woodlawn Theater - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Medical Center - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
St. Mary's University - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
North Star Mall - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
San Antonio Aquarium - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Lackland Air Force Base - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Huebner Oaks - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
USAA Corporate Office Headquarters - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Ingram Park Mall - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
San Antonio Central Library - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Quarry Golf Club - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Market Square - 11.3 km / 7 mi
The preferred airport for SpringHill Suites by Marriott San Antonio Medical Center/NW is San Antonio, TX (SAT-San Antonio Intl.) - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free breakfast
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Free airport transportation
- -Outdoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -One meeting room
- -Vending machine
- -Swimming pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 35
- -Conference space size (feet) - 390
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking