Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter, you'll be centrally located in San Antonio, within a 5-minute drive of Alamo and River Walk. This 4-star hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center and 0.6 mi (1 km) from San Antonio Majestic Theater.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 1001 air-conditioned rooms featuring Smart televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.Dining
Grab lunch at Sazos Grill, a restaurant that specializes in Mexican cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in San Antonio? This hotel has facilities measuring 60472 square feet (5618 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shops at Rivercenter - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Texas Adventure - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Alamo - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ripley's Haunted Adventure - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Plaza Wax Museum and Ripley's Believe It or Not - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Guinness World Records Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Briscoe Western Art Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Alamo Mission in San Antonio - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Arneson River Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
San Antonio Cavalry Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Aztec on the River (Aztec Theater) - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
River Walk - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
La Villita - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Buckhorn Saloon and Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Main Plaza - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter is San Antonio, TX (SAT-San Antonio Intl.) - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 11 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 19 and USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 17.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 37.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 43.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 150 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Year Built - 1988
- -Number of floors - 38
- -Total number of rooms - 1001
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 37
- -Conference space size (feet) - 60472
- -Conference space size (meters) - 5618