Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Holiday Inn Toronto Yorkdale in Toronto (North York), you'll be a 2-minute drive from Yorkdale Shopping Centre and 7 minutes from Downsview Park. This family-friendly hotel is 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from Earl Bales Ski and Snowboard Centre and 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from Casa Loma.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 370 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, and an indoor tennis court. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite at Cafe Monterey, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Toronto? This hotel has facilities measuring 11,000 square feet (1 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Yorkdale Shopping Centre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Downsview Park - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Earl Bales Ski and Snowboard Centre - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Eglinton Grand Theatre - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Toronto Centre for the Arts - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
North York City Centre - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Casa Loma - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Bayview Village Shopping Centre - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Mount Pleasant Cemetery - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Bata Shoe Museum - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
Bloor West Village - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Royal Ontario Museum - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Royal Conservatory of Music - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Toronto Public Library - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Spadina Avenue Shopping District - 11 km / 6.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City) - 34.2 km / 21.3 mi
The preferred airport for Holiday Inn Toronto Yorkdale is Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 4 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 23.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 20.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 21 December 2018 to 25 December 2018 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Dining venue
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor tennis court
- -Indoor pool
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Reception hall
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Children's club (free)
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of floors - 12
- -Number of buildings/towers - 2
- -Year Built - 1970
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 370
- -Conference space size (feet) - 11,000
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms