A stay at Hotel MyStays Sakaisuji-Honmachi places you in the heart of Osaka, within a 10-minute drive of Nipponbashi and Osaka-jō Hall. This hotel is 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from Osaka Castle and 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Tsutenkaku Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 190 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and in-room massages.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at 大よし serving guests of Hotel MyStays Sakaisuji-Honmachi. Full breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Osaka Science and Technology Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Nakanoshima Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Osaka City Hall - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Osaka Tenmangu Shrine - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
United Church of Christ in Japan Osaka - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Utsubo Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Osaka Museum of History - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Festival Hall - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Osaka Science Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Amerikamura - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Orix Theater - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Doton Plaza - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Osaka Castle - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 51.5 km / 32 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Kobe Airport (UKB) - 43.1 km / 26.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel MyStays Sakaisuji-Honmachi is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in rooms that include a ticket to Solaniwa Onsen must arrange their own transportation to the hot springs (located 5.6 km away). Due to nearby construction, guests should expect a high level of noise from now to September 30, 2019 (8 AM-6 PM).
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1000 for adults and JPY 550.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1600 per night
- Late check-out fee: JPY 2000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Shared microwave
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no