With a stay at HOTEL LiVEMAX Otemae, you'll be centrally located in Osaka, within a 5-minute drive of Osaka-jō Hall and Osaka Museum of History. This hotel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Osaka Castle and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Amerikamura.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 71 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Mint Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Osaka Museum of History - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Taiko En - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nakanoshima Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Osaka Tenmangu Shrine - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kema Sakuranomiya Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Osaka Castle - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Osaka-jō Hall - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Osaka City Hall - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Osaka Castle Park - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Festival Hall - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kids Plaza Osaka - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Osaka Science and Technology Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
United Church of Christ in Japan Osaka - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 51.7 km / 32.1 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Kobe Airport (UKB) - 43.4 km / 27 mi
The preferred airport for HOTEL LiVEMAX Otemae is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking