Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Sunny Stone Hotel in Suita, you'll be in the business district, within a 10-minute drive of Umeda Sky Building and Osaka Science Museum. This hotel is 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Mint Museum and 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 441 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Restaurant Sunny, for lunch, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Umeda Arts Theater - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Tempozan Harbor Village Ferris Wheel - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Grand Front Osaka Mall - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Hankyu Sanbangai - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
LUCUA Osaka - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Hankyu Umeda Main Store - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Umeda Sky Building - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Osaka Station City - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Tsuyunoten Shrine - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Kids Plaza Osaka - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Herbis Plaza - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Osaka City Hall - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Floating Garden Observatory - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Osaka Central Public Hall - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 38.5 km / 23.9 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 58.2 km / 36.2 mi
The preferred airport for Sunny Stone Hotel is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 600 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- Early check-in fee: JPY 1000 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Number of buildings/towers - 2
- -Number of floors - 13
- -Year Built - 1997
- -Total number of rooms - 441
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms