With a stay at Sunny Stone Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Suita, within a 10-minute drive of Umeda Arts Theater and Hankyu Umeda Main Store. This hotel is 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from Umeda Sky Building and 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 441 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Restaurant Sunny, for lunch, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Umeda Arts Theater - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Tempozan Harbor Village Ferris Wheel - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Grand Front Osaka Mall - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Hankyu Sanbangai - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
LUCUA Osaka - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Hankyu Umeda Main Store - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Hanshin Department Store - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Umeda Sky Building - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Osaka Station City - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Kids Plaza Osaka - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Osaka Shiki Theater - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Herbis Plaza - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Osaka City Hall - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Itami Sky Park - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 58.2 km / 36.2 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 38.5 km / 23.9 mi
The preferred airport for Sunny Stone Hotel is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 600 per person (approximately)
- Covered self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Secured parking
- -Covered parking
- -Uncovered parking